me: i’m gonna live my life to the fullest!
me: watches 17 episodes of a tv series in a row
small obama chases a much larger version of himself
I guess you can say he was RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
literally fuck off
googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
This baby lion is so stupidly important to me
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
hey mtv, welcome to my crib! that’s me in the corner, that’s me in the spotlight, losing my religion
*gets gay married during the purge*
Advice from my high school science teacher, Mr. Miller (via creatingaquietmind)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
so apparently some guy goes around golf tournaments and shouts “mashed potatoes” after they tee off
I CANTG BR EATHE
"omg why are you crying?" "the economy, bro"